Check in gear at home!
(ONLINE CHECK-IN WILL CLOSE ON THURSDAY, 5/13 @ 2PM MST)
It’s quick and easy to check in your gear at home… here’s how!
1. Create an account to sell your gear at the bike swap here: https://forms.gle/A9egFM1UpKYfLEEWA
2. You will receive an email within 24 hours to let you know your account is active and you can log in to add your swap items here: https://consignorlogin.resaleworld.com/durangodevo/login
3. Once logged in you will click the menu bars on the top left and select ITEM ENTRY where you will be required to reset your password with a link sent to your email.
4. After password reset you can begin entering your items.
Here’s a video explaining the process:
5. Then, on Friday, May 14th, stop by Chapman Hill between 9am and 7pm to drop off your items. We will have your tags printed and ready to attach to your items. Easy as that!
(* You do NOT need to print your own tags – Devo will have your tags printed and ready for you during gear drop off on Friday *)