Check in gear at home!
Online check in is closed: You can still check in at the swap till 7pm
It’s quick and easy to check in your gear at home… here’s how!
1. If you sold gear with us in 2021, log in to your existing account using your email and password, here: https://consignorlogin.resaleworld.com/durangodevo/login
- You can reset your password from that page if necessary.
- From there, you can begin checking in new items on the ITEM ENTRY page (click the menu bar on the top left).
2. If you have not sold items with us before, please create a new account to sell your gear at the bike swap. To get started, click here: New Account Signup Is CLOSED.
- You will receive an email within 24 hours (you may see a further delay over the weekends) to let you know your account is active and you can log in to add your swap items here: https://consignorlogin.resaleworld.com/durangodevo/login
- Once logged in you will click the menu bars on the top left and select ITEM ENTRY where you will be required to reset your password with a link sent to your email.
- After password reset you can begin entering your items.
Here’s a video explaining the process:
3. Then, on Friday, April 29th, stop by Chapman Hill between 9am and 7pm to drop off your items. We will have your tags printed and ready to attach to your items. Easy as that!
(* You do NOT need to print your own tags – Devo will have your tags printed and ready for you during gear drop off on Friday *)