Durango Devo Registration – What to Expect
We have been working hard to improve our registration experience for our parents. Here’s what to expect when registering for a Devo program:
Credits and Scholarships
Scholarship applicants have received their decision letter for Fall Program scholarships via email. Scholarships are still available, and riders are welcome to apply HERE. We will do our best to process applications as quickly as we can!
Any returning registrant with a credit from a previous season should have their credit automatically applied to their next bill. If you experience trouble using your credit, contact Levi at email@example.com or 970-799-0609 for assistance.
Registration Tips – Online Waiting Room Information
In order to improve the performance of our registration and payments software during times of high traffic when we launch registrations, we utilize an online “waiting room” feature on our website. Here’s how it works:
- During the lead-up to registration opening on our website (starting at 7:00 am on Registration Day) our waiting room will be enabled. This means that starting at 7:00 am, ALL website visitors will be directed to the waiting room, and the Devo website itself will be closed while we update our registration software to enable program signups (you will still be able to view our basic schedules from the waiting room).
- Then, promptly at 8:00 am Mountain Time, waiting room visitors will be released to our registration page to begin signing up for available programs! Waiting room visitors will gain access to our website at a rate that our site can handle quickly and efficiently.
- While you wait for those in front of you to begin the registration process, you’ll be shown your position in the queue and your estimated wait time. When the waiting room first initializes, this number may not be entirely accurate. Don’t worry, you shouldn’t have to wait more than 15-20mins. DO NOT HIT THE BACK OR REFRESH BUTTONS WHILE IN THE QUEUE. Doing so may bump you to the back of the line. When it is your turn, the page will AUTOMATICALLY refresh and send you to our registration page.
- In fairness to ALL our registrants, anyone arriving in our waiting room between 7:00 and 8:00 am will be RANDOMLY assigned a position in line when registration opens at 8:00 am. Anyone arriving at or after 8:00 am will be added to the BACK of the queue.
- Essentially, this means that ANYONE who joins the waiting room between 7:00 and 7:59:59 am will have an EQUAL chance at being first in line to register. This creates the fairest possible system for ALL of our registrants. PLEASE do not try to “hedge your bets” by joining the waiting room from multiple computers. This isn’t fair to families who might not have access to multiple devices. Devo is all about teaching good sportsmanship, and the good sportsmanship must start HERE! THANK YOU!
Once you’ve arrived at our registration page, you’ll be able to create an account or log in to an existing account to begin the registration process.
Once a program is added to your cart, it will be considered temporarily reserved for you. At this point, a 45 min timer will begin for that program. If the program fee is not paid in full within 45 minutes, that program will be removed from your cart and released back to the public.
Many Devo groups will fill up extremely fast. In the event a program is sold out, a free waitlist option will be made available. If registration spots become available after a program has sold out, waitlisted riders will be offered spots on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you have any questions about your registration, don’t hesitate to reach out. Devo staff are available to help you during normal business hours Monday-Friday.
Contact for help with: Scholarships, Credits, Payments, or general program questions.
Contact for questions about Pushbike – 5th Grade programs and coaching.
Contact for questions about 6th – 12th Grade programs and coaching.