After a test run at 1:43 pm in Horse Gulch and FLC Campus Trails, tonight’s’  jr DEVO 24inch and AllGirlsRide will be cancelled and postponed until the November 4th make-up date. The trail conditions are too muddy and the rain was so consistent last evening, that even with the current blue sunny skies, the ride must not begin. The mud here is just to damaging to the trails and the equipment. All rainy day cancellations will be posted here throughout the season by 2-3pm. Thanks, Coach Chad

Recommended Posts

No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment