Sunday, Nov. 1– FLC NightCross – FLC Stadium
Sunday, Nov. 8 – Dolores – Joe Rowell Park
Sunday, Nov. 15 – Cortez
Saturday, Nov. 21 – Aztec
Sunday, Nov. 22 – Durango – Santa Rita Park
Saturday, Dec. 5 – Russell the Musclecross – Buckley Park
Sunday, Dec. 6 – Series Finals – FLC Stadium
There will be three different start times:
Men B/Open Women
We have some great sponsors this year that are helping us bring it up a notch: Animas Orthopedics/Rivergate Sports Medicine and Durango Coca-Cola are the presenting sponsors with many more helping to make it possible (flyer out soon).
PRACTICES: Wednesdays at 12noon
That for the first few weeks as later in the day conflicts with Football. Once you know the course you may practice at any time, just be aware in high traffic/paved sections. If the football team is using its whole practice area then avoid that part of the course (you can figure out a way do the barriers without conflicting). There is also baseball/softball/soccer and club sports using the area later in the day – it’ll be tough until November.
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP FOR PEDS AND OTHER TRAFFIC.
I have marked a ~ 6min. course starting at the softball complex toward Dirks Field (Soccer-East) then heading left (north). Orange flags mark the apex of turns 95% of the time – the other 5% they are there to give a long straightaway reference. When there are 2 and 3 flags it is a hairpin and/or in an area without a tree to mark the turn.Read More